Tuesday, April 14, 2015

IT'S OFFICIAL I'M A SOCCER MOM


It's official, I'm a soccer mom Angel started soccer this past weekend! what an exciting milestone it was for my little bug. It had been nothing but excitement leading up to this past weekend. Buying he's new gear and informing all our love ones became such an event. 

Saturday Practice 10:00 AM

We arrived at 10:10, all the boys had lined up in front of the couch. I was a bit nervous for Angel, this would be he's first season ever playing. Angel tip toed to join his team, the other boys seemed to know what they were already doing and Angel just stood there out of place lol. But it was amazing to see Angel sprout on the field as minutes went by. He's confident was booming and he's teammates became supportive. 
After practice we all went to Ihop and by all I mean Angel, Gina, James, the boys and I. It was awesome to be around our loved ones <3

Sunday Game day! 3:00 PM 

Wow! game day Angel was flying on the field with confidence, you should have seen him all smiles. I of course couldn't help but yell out and cheer him on by the sidelines lol. Although his team lost Angel was such a great sport, it didn't even seem to bother him. I think he was just so excited to get a chance  to play and be apart of a team! after the game Angel, Leiair (my boyfriend) and I went to Gina's for a good home cooked meal and family time. It was one of the best weekends I have had by far  <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment