Tuesday, January 27, 2015

BEAUTY POST

beauty post


NORDSTROM HAUL!

I've recently stop by my near by Nordstrom looking for a skin regimen, I have been battling with adult acne for quite some time! Its been tough having to battle with skin issues, in the beginning I was so embarrassed at how out of my control my skin became. I did everything from Pro Active, changing my birth control to the best dermatologist in the area. Washing my face, slathering on ointments and ace mediation didn't get my skin to it's normal state.Through out this I also developed oily skin, my dermatologist said it's hormonal. So I have to live with it for now, but there are ways to keep my skin happy and not break out as much. As most of us know diet, water intake and washing your face morning and night play a huge part of your skin condition. I have been lacking on a regimen at night and decided enough was enough. So I made a decision to invest a little more on my skin and along they way I couldn't help but pick up a few other beauty products :)

Step 1, 2, Ace solution, clearing gel & moisturizing gel by Clinique 

Clinique description:

Step One 20.00
Cleansing foam - Works for all skin types. Goes to work immediately to help clear and prevent acne. Removes dirt and excess oil. Unclogs pores. When used as part of the Clear Skin System, reduces active blemishes by 37% in 3 days. Fragrance free

Step Two 15.00
clarifying lotion - Works for all skin types. Medicated formula exfoliates, reduces excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Unclogs pores and controls excess shine. When used as part of the Clear Skin System, reduces active blemishes by 37% in 3 days. Fragrance free

Clearing Gel 25.00
Results as good as a leading topical prescription in clearing acne. Our daily treatment gel starts clearing blemishes upon application. Helps prevent new ones from making an unwelcome appearance. Make visibly clearer skin a way of life.

Moisturizing Gel 26.00 
Dermatologist-developed formula combines oil-free hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients.Your daily moisturizer helps skin look younger, longer.

Clarins 

Clarins description:

Skin Illusion Natural Radiance Light Reflecting Foundation SPF 10 (112 amber) $39.00
This light-reflecting, oil-free and hydrating foundation perfectly combines mineral and plant ingredients to create a naturally radiant complexion with light to medium coverage. Clarins Light-Optimizing+ Complex and Pink Opal Pigments, combined with a unique blend of ingredients, continuously hydrates and protects skin resulting in a beautifully radiant and perfectly even complexion.

MAC 

Eye brow pencil (Spiked) 16.00

Lip stick Luster formula (Fresh brew) 16.00

ELF

Cream eyeliner $3.00

Eyeshadow Brush $1.00 

Concealer Brush $1.00 

I've been enjoying my new skin regimen, the foaming cleaner leaves my face feeling nice and smooth. The clarifying lotion feels a bit tingling, but as soon as I apply the moisturizing gel it helps cool my face my down. For the  clearing gel, well I'm not quite sold on the product, I'll continue to play with it and see how it goes.

For the foundation I must say this is my new fav product, it's super light on the face, I feel like my skin can breathe! It's not cakey what so ever and it blends right into my skin.

As for Mac nothing special I just needed a new eyebrow pencil and had to pick up fresh brew, my new obsession is nude lips. Nude, nude, nude everything :) lol

If you haven't picked up or tried an ELF products you must, omg so affordable and the packaging is super cute. The cream eye shadow resembles black track by MAC but of course the formulas are a bit different but it's nothing major. The only difference between the two products, is the price & for the brushes wow! I'm impressed.

MAC black track 36.00
Elf Cream eyeliner 3.00


No comments :

Post a Comment