Thursday, December 25, 2014

2014 GRADUATE


After many years of anticipation, I can finally say I did it! As I find words to finally end this accomplishing chapter in my life, I want to share my journey with a timeline of all my fails and triumphs.

TimeLine:

2006 - The summer of 2006 I become pregnant with Angel at the age of fourteen

2006 - December 2nd I had Angel prematurely at 25 weeks (1lb 13.zo)

2006 - December 12th Angels 1st surgery (PDA surgery)
______________________________________________

2007 - February 1st  Surgery #2 laser Therapy

2007 - February 25th Surgery #3 and #4 Bowel Resection 1 & 2

2007 - March 18th Surgery #5 Bilateral Inguinal hernia repair one

2007 - March 28th surgery #6 and #7 Bilateral inguinal hernia repair two and circumcision

2007 - Angel was finally discharge from the NICU and able to go home for the first time. Weighing in at a healthy 6lb

2007 - June Angels last and final surgery, surgery #8 Bowel Resection

________________________________________________________

2008 - February 2008 found out I was pregnant with Julian

2008 - October 30, 2008 had a healthy 7lb baby boy

__________________________________________

2009 - May 2, 2009 the morning I lost a part of me R.I.P Julian Aquilino Ramos

2009 - May 12th My baby's funeral

2009 - June went back to school to finish the year strong

2009 - June 13th Got my first job at the Comfort Inn

__________________________________________

2010 - June Graduated high school with my class

2010 - Summer 2010 enrolled in to college

2010 - September Picked up a second job at Charlotte Russe

________________________________________

2012 - Got promoted in May at charlotte and left the hotel

2012 - Started to live in my own

2012 - June -my old beat up car broke down on me, on route 7! (I'm still salty)

2012 - August - bought my first car, all on my own

2012 - September transferred to Express

________________________________

2014 - Got promoted once more at Express

2014 - April 28th Lost Papi R.I.P

2014 - December 17th Graduation!

and of course they're many more untold stories, but in the past 8 years these are just a few important highlights of my life!

It has been quite a journey, There were many sleepless nights with my boys, school and work. Nights were I cried myself to sleep because I felt so lost and confused, but always hoping never to fail! Those two years I worked two jobs and my only days off were dedicated to going to school and studying. There were days were I didn't want to get out of bed, in fact there was a year (2013) were I had lost the sense and purpose of life. That same year I finally came to a realization that I had lost a son and he wasn't coming back. I honestly believe that year was harder than when I had actually lost him, because then I couldn't believe it and I made sure to block it by burying myself in work, school and friends. Today I'm proud to say I overcame all those obstacles with the help of amazing people in my life, my dear mother, my son, my kicker and one very special professor.

4 comments :

  1. A true inspiration. I always knew you were a trooper & miss you dearly. I know you will get far. P.S cm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im Very proud of you and your progress in life not many people can face adversity and overcome many people find comfort in excuses where as you find comfort in perseverance I wish you the best and I hope that the weight of what you mean to those around you steers your direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like a whole lot has happened in the past 10 years. Keep your head up. Life is hard, but it's also worth it. <3

    ReplyDelete