Friday, December 13, 2013

My Agenda




My obsession with agenda started shorty right after the birth of my first son, I found that being a new mommy & student made me very forgetful and notice I desperately need a tool to keep me organized. Over the years I've been extremely picky of the agendas I've chosen, in the past I've gone from store to store and even surfed to the web to find the perfect agenda that would keep me on track for the next 12-16 months. This past year I have made the mistake of joining the "21st century" by trying to keep organized with my iPhone, iPad & Mac book
I've notice that I'm more of a paper and pen kinda of girl, I love my electronics but its become such a hassle & very difficult to stay on track with trying to sync all of my devices, I found myself less organized and lot more frustrated and forgetful.
But NOW I am proud to say I'm back to my old ways for the new year to come, I recently just purchased this gorgeous leopard print agenda with my name engraved on the cover .... how awesome is that!
mother, I wasn't excited about the fact that it says "Momagenda" on the cover ..... but since Mom Agenda is so awesome they also have them in the "Myagenda" which I quickly discovered on their site and made my first purchase with them! I super impressed with the quality and happy with the opinion of personalizing the agenda
I purchased this agenda on momagenda.com and even though I'm a





No comments :

Post a Comment