Sunday, April 22, 2012

Styling tour







Today I went with my class to westfield montgomery mall, where Stacy London's "style for hire team" were giving one on one styling sessions & mini make overs :) We also had brunch at Legal sea foods and received little gift bags with some really neat things, I got a teal clutch, samples from the body shop and other stores in the mall and discount cards :) 







 So I'm now living on my own now, and I been buying some knick knacks here & there :) look what I got for under $20.00 












 I love love love lush :) 

1.Sunny side ($6.95) Its a bubble bar with a tangerine oil scent 
2. Phoenix rising ($6.95) Bath bomb
3. Amandopondo ($7.95) bubble bar with a lemon and rose scent 
3. R&B is a hair moisturizer, it has tropical butters, avocado and olive oil. It helps with frizz and help soften and eliminate fly away hair ($20.95)

5 comments :

  1. Those Lush cosmetics sound neat - I have never heard of that brand before but seems Earth Day appropriate since they are green/eco-friendly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there amazing, the scents are ever better <3

      Delete
  2. I love lush products
    http://purplerubys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush bombs rock! :D
    Keep on posting....!!


    novelstyle.blogspot.com
    wanna follow each other on bloglovin?? Let me know on a comment...xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly love your website.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you create this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my own site and would love to know where you got this from or what the theme is named.
    Thanks!

    Visit my blog post ... chiropracter pictures - ,

    ReplyDelete