Monday, February 06, 2012

Old Bangels










 Blazer: Gap, Dress: papaya, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Bag: I signed up for Teen Vogue so its a gift a promotional gift, Bangles: there all really old and they came in different sets!!!

So as I writing this I'm sitting in Art history III, and at this point I'm exhausted with all the Art history courses. My professor seems to enjoy lecturing the entire class period (1-5pm), she puts me to sleep. 
Don't get me wrong I love Art but I feel like I'm being tortured, I don't want to sit in a class for four hours 
& learn about several pieces I'm have no interest in.  

On a positive note I have made some new goals for myself,
Things I want to do this year: 
1. Go to a comedy club 
2. Go to an Art gallery 
3. Go to the ballet 
4.Go to a Broadway show/ opera 
 5. Go to NYC/D.C fashion week 
6. Go to FNO  
Namaste,
Alejandra 

6 comments :

  1. I love that you have set goals for yourself! I can't wait to see you complete them! ;) Goodness, 4 hours of lecture? Good bless you, dear... You look absolutely fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete