Saturday, February 18, 2012

Jeffery Campbell look a like for under $10.00

I do not own nor pretend to own both images above-image to the right: www.charlotterusse.com & image to the left: www.shopakira.com

Yesterday I did a little shopping for a very special occasion coming up,
I got an amazing deal at Charlotte Russe for these

GLITTERY T-STRAP PLATFORM HEEL


for just $9.99 org. $35.50How assume is that :) They very much resemble the Jeffery Campbell FOXY WOOD IN GOLD GLITTERfor $145.00 at NastyGal.com& $84.17 at www.shopakira.com

 





Namaste, 
Alejandra 


3 comments :

  1. Awesome! I love saving money and getting a deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waow... cooool!! its really awesome.. i would be happy if the same thing happen to me.. btw, thank you for your message in IFB,, yes, i just followed you, and i would be happy if you follow my blog back..

    kuti
    http://ishootstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete