Monday, December 26, 2011

Back to school Hual







I love shopping for back to school stuff, & with the winter quarter right around the corner I decided to pick up some cute little nick knacks at Target to start the new quarter fresh & pink !!

1. Flash drive $13.99
I was in disparate need of one of these 

2. Journal $9.99 
I love to use journal as note book's there cutter and way smaller 
then a regular notebook  

3. OPI "Italian love affair" $7.50 
My new fave color saw it and had to grab one 

4. Hello Kitty Gel Pens $1.99
I love gel pens as a kid, so I decided to bye these cause there
super cute and cheap 

5. Hello Kitty makeup bag $9.99
I was great need of a pencil pouch, could not find any thing as adorable as this 
so I deiced to use the makeup bag as my new
pencil pouch 

No comments :

Post a Comment