Friday, September 30, 2011

October Issues



Glamour: This month Glamour has an amazing and inspiring
 article about 
Stephanie Nielson,
an amazing women, mother and blogger.
check it out & her blog
 http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

Marie Claire: I love Marie Claire, this magazine is full of inspiration,
about fashion, life and so much more
 but my absolute favorite  is the last page what's in my bag.
This month Kristien Chenoweth from Glee
was featured What's in my Bag

Elle: I'll this month Elle was very informative had great spreads
 and article, 
but I'm wondering if they ever found  
out they had a small mistake

Cosmopolitan: I love love love this magazine it has so mnay tips :)
 & this month my fave was the one 
that Mila Kunis was 
featured in the Beatuy cheat sheet 
look below :) 



No comments :

Post a Comment