Saturday, August 20, 2011

When, where, why, how & Love

Love is nothing but complication how can something feel so right and end up so wrong, why is it that humans are secretly and desperately trying to find their soul mates (even though we don't admit it) whether its at work, school, clubs, birthdays, wedding, social gatherings, so on and so forth. Why can't us humans live with out love? Why is it so powerful? That it makes us do crazy things. Why does it hurt so much when were no longer loved? Is love what keeps us going? Do we need to be loved that badly to function? This may seem a little silly, but from what I have observed about myself, I can't live with out felling loved and I can't function well with it. Love has me so messed me up I'm completetly scarred
-Alejandra

No comments :

Post a Comment