Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life is hard only because we make it hard, bad things happen to good people it's life. I conceder my self to be in the category of bad thing happening to good people. I'm not saying that I'm perfect and don't deserve very thing that happens to me. I make stupid human mistakes weather its lying, cheating and so on & so fourth I'm human. But I'm astonished  at all the crazy things that go on in my life, if its not one thing is another. Just this month I had my phone stolen, last my job and got my licence suspend for thirty days. I can't depend on my mom for long, I'm a strong independent girl who hasn't needed her mommy in a while. But I guess I'm stuck being a bum for a while, on the bright side I finallly have weekends off :)
- Alejandra Ramos

No comments :

Post a Comment