Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 2 in Florida :)

Okay so it's day 2 in Jacksonville, Florida today is a new day and hopefully better, yesterday was a nightmare tying to get of IAD, first the 8:14 flight was oversold so I had to stay back and wait for the next flight which was at 12:14, I wasn't so upset because Jess was leaving at the sometime, just not from the same airport, Around 11:00 I went back to the gate C24 where the guy from C18 told me to go, I get there and he told me I was a the wrong gate, he sent me back to gate C18 ughh what a waste of time, I finally asked the guy once he was done with the line of people who were ahead of me if I was at the right gate, lets just say I was at the wrong gate again. after a mile of walking and 5 escalators plus a train later I had finally reached gate A1 just for the agent to inform me it was also oversold (I was flying stand by) I crossed my finger so tight and hoped I could get on the flight, 20 min later she called my name, finally a rush of relief filled my body. The flight was nice and smooth nothing out of the ordinary until we landed after 5 minutes of landing it began to rain and thunder with a little bit of lighting nothing to drastic from my point of view, but according to Unites airlines it wasn't safe to get off the plane. longest three hours of my life we had landed at 2:00 and I get out until like 5:55 it was horrible. but after that my day was got alot better I met Jess at her gate once she arrived and we headed to her place as soon as we got to her apartment we got ready, I got to exprirence a little bit of Florida night life, I'm defiantly enjoying myself i truly need this weekend ( even though I;m stressing about all the money i don't have that I'm spending but its worth it) So today are plane is to go to the mall and lay at the beach and later go out tonight :) alright running out of words bye
-Nasmaste

No comments :

Post a Comment