Monday, March 15, 2010

I hope this phases quickly!!!!!!

I hope this phases quickly....... at the moment I'm not home ..... I'm staying with my friend Gina. she always someone that i can count on ....... I'm glad that i have one person in my life that i know well never close there doors on angel and i ......... well beside that Angel and i are great ...... this whole weekend its been raining ughhh rain is depressing ....... Ive been busy work and school and of course being a mom to a little bad ass ....... this week i have an appointment with the art institute so that I can apple for finical aid .........I'm so excited i really want to attend this school .... also my tax money is coming soon so i can finally buy that photography camera Ive wanted ( Nikon d90) ....... ughh they closed my child support case so that's mean i have re-apply which is stupid because i applied a year ago and they haven't done shit ughhhh fuck my life i shouldn't even bother anymore ..... Ive been doing it myself just fine...... and i shouldn't have to force my son on someone that doesn't even care for him ...... fuck that little kid that doesn't know how to grow up ...... okay that's over with ....... oh and my goal this week is not to but anything at all nothing ...... i have to stop buying stupid and unnecessary shit like toys for angel i swear i have been buying thing for him just to give away just 2 week ago i gave 2 big bags of trash full of toys to charity like nothing ...... and clothes he grows out of them like in a week no more shopping lolx ..... i promise myslelf for 2weeks ( thats all i can handle)

No comments :

Post a Comment