Sunday, February 14, 2010

BIG TRIP

So today is the day I leave off to Honduras I'm so excited. Even though i feel sad that i'm leaving angel but its all good i know that he well be safe with the care of he's titi gina. I'm ready to try new foods and i'm hoping to go site seeing. i have been there but Angel was a little baby so it was a lot more difficult to view the country with a one year old. My flight leaves off today at 4:40 PM i well be arriving Fort Lauderdale, Florida at 7:00 PM and uhhh i well be waiting for four hours at there airport
later i well be departing at 11:00 and and last i well be arriving Honduras at 12:45 AM ........
today is going to be a long day. i well be retuning from my trip on sat. the 20th
im so excited this what i needed a mini vacation.

No comments :

Post a Comment