Friday, January 01, 2010

About me



Alejandra [al-ig-an-draa-uh, -zahn-] -noun
 1. Fashionable, vintage, creative, stylish 2. loving mommy,
 boo boo kisser, storyteller; Alejandra is inspiration

Meet Alejandra :) 

My name is Alejandra & I am the voice of Millesimy, thank you for taking the time to stop by. Millesimy is a blog where
 I'm able to express my love for Fashion, art, writing & of course my favorite person ever my 5 year old son named Angel.
Millesimy 's is here to share fashion trends, illustrations, school project's and little boy's fashions.
 I'm Currently a student at the Art Institute of -Northern VA, majoring in Fashion merchandising- Class of 2014.
If you have nay questions feel free to ask, I have plenty of answers.

Kim Ly
202-812-4489
photgrapher & designer 
Ly.kim.p@gmail.com
 ♥